>
Forum
>
[VOTE] Yuk Vote Juara K-CHART DREAMERS RADIO Periode 21 Juli - 27 Juli 2018

[VOTE] Yuk Vote Juara K-CHART DREAMERS RADIO Periode 21 Juli - 27 Juli 2018

DreamersForum on 20 Juli 2018 18:51 | 5,735 hits | 5 replies
SIGN IN TO REPLY

Hi Dreamers!

Yuk vote juara K-CHART periode 21 Juli - 27 Juli 2018!

Caranya? Klik di lagu pilihan kamu.

Dreamers, jangan sedih kalau lagu favorit kamu belum masuk di K-CHART kamu bisa vote di thread ini yah!

Tapi ingat Dreamers, harus lagu baru loh!

Jangan lupa formatnya adalah "Nama Penyanyi - Judul Lagu"

Contoh: TRIPLE H - RETRO FUTURE

-------

RESULT CHART 14 JULI - 20 JULI 2017:

1. WANNA ONE - LIGHT

2. DAY6 - SHOOT ME

3. NU'EST W - DEJAVU

20 Juli 2018, 18:51

This article was great, I read a lot of articles with this topic, but I found your article to have the most impressive and detailed content, I hope you will have more interesting tracks. more to bring to the reader, thank you for sharing. run 3

29 Desember 2018, 09:26

Update the impossible quiz full version.

24 Juni 2019, 16:19

Replica Richard Mille RM 055 Bubba Watson White Rubberized Titanium

The Richard Mille RM 055 White Rubberized Titanium brand is also known for its many collaborations with athletes such as Rafael Nadal, Philippe Massa and Bubba Watson, creating and naming timepieces for them.ese requirements are well worthy, especially in this creation, enhanced with diamond-set gold bridges and dial flanges. Other innovations in the campaign focus on improving performance. A notable example is the fast-rotating main barrel, which rotates every 6 hours instead of 7.5 hours. This type of barrel reduces the adhesion of the periodic internal mainspring and has a more desirable mainspring crank, which translates into better performance. In addition, it is equipped with a barrel pawl with progressive recoil, which achieves a 20% winding gain and also helps to distribute the internal tension of the mainspring.

Richard Mille is McLaren of the watch game. Any watchmaker knows Richard Mille's iconic level. Rolex's name has been recognized, but Richard Mille introduced himself to another category of super elite.If you see someone wearing Richard Mille, you know they mean business. Richard Miller's watch is a rare sight and definitely worth a picture. It's as special as seeing P1 near you in the parking lot.This unique and rare 18k rose gold Richard Mille RM005 epitomizes the statement.What makes Richard Mille RM005 so special? Many things, many things.It's simpler than other belts. However, it still shows the greatest integrity and excellence.

When it was released in 2004, RM 005 was the first automatic Richard Mille. best swiss replica watches Richard Mille decided to combine high-tech and coveted barrel boxes with automatic chain-up. And watch enthusiasts. Tom-Brady-Sixth-Super-Bowl is a bit wild. Historical references to books.In addition to this historic achievement and the incredible RM brand itself, RM005 is an exquisite watch, breaking the mold in many ways. With its ergonomically perfect, fully exposed titanium alloy core aesthetics and sapphire use, RM005 claims that Richard Mille is at the top of the list of luxury sports watches and that they will not live with us.In this article, we will introduce the details of the watch, some special facts, only one person wearing it can tell you, and where you can get Richard Mille RM005 Rose Gold 2004 Variant brand-new documents and original boxes at competitive prices, not only a smart purchase, but also a Good investment. If you have a small wrist but you want a generous presence, a watch that is still comfortable and safe, RM 005 is a good choice... at least for those with the same bags.

RM005 has a wrist circumference of 61/3 inches (16 centimeters). This is a typical fit, ergonomically hugging the wrist for maximum comfort. Because of the curve of the case, there is no interference with the lugs and 11L rubber strap, it is very comfortable. In addition, the flexible rubber strap is seamlessly connected at the ear. It can fit any wrist perfectly by pulling the strap down and fixing it, regardless of size, although Richard Mille 005 is perfectly worn on the smaller wrist, because the height of the barrel (11.5 mm at the thickest point) can produce important effects even on the larger wrist.

RM 005 discount luxury watches is designed for all-out high-impact use. Therefore, there is an important attribute on your wrist that needs to be respected. The design of this watch is extremely sharp. It has an extreme ergonomic appearance. It has very high performance and strong impact resistance. Most importantly, it is very comfortable and light. In fact, considering that the wrist watch's core and case are made of rose gold, it's shocking. The ability to create fantastic substantive cases with this weight is impressive, but there is no clear explanation.even if the watch is not super thick, it is difficult for it to slide smoothly under the cuff of the dress because of its structure level and rising from the side. But it slides easily under most shirt sleeves and coats.In fact, it has so much grace that it is easy to use on Royal Oak Offshore 42 and 44 mM watches.In short, it is compact and offers unlimited style and attitude.

It is said that Richard Mille does have a lower profile than most people. This is a rose gold case, 45 mm lug to ear, limbs 38 mm wide.Because the yield is relatively small, the 18k rose gold variety is unusual and rare. With its rich drawing and polishing surface treatment, it looks very luxurious and well-known.The precious metal case of the wrist watch feels as impressive and pleasant as its appearance.Compared with titanium alloy RM 005, rose gold style has a greater impact on wrists, which many people like. You can really feel the rose gold and make it feel very rich.

This Richard Mille uses fast and effective pin-and-button to make adjustments easy. It is connected to the 11L black rubber strap and is in a completely new state like the rest of the statement. The needle buckle is wiredrawing, and its appearance and feeling are as luxurious as the case. The watch strap is also beautiful, but more luxurious. Rubber does not pull hair. It forms a smooth skin that feels almost like silk in terms of comfort. You won't find a better rubber strap than Richard Mille Richard Mille Bubba Watson replica watch.

02 September 2019, 14:37

I think I have the same opinion as you. This is probably a coincidence. return man 3

09 Desember 2019, 10:31

Great article, I think I have the same opinion as you. I hope you will have more good articles.
directions

25 Maret 2021, 14:23
CURRENT ISSUE
FANBASE CORNER
COMMUNITY CORNER
Advertise with Us
sales & marketing : sales@dreamers.id
enquiries : info@dreamers.id
Get Our Application for Free
BACK TO DREAMLAND | TOP | View Desktop Version
CONTACT US
Dreamers.id